By Burgy
#83741 Yeah I got a a model from Battle Revolution or something. And I used that as reference

By tkgamer18
Burgy wrote:Yeah I got a a model from Battle Revolution or something. And I used that as reference

Wait what! Did you basically took the model from the game and then lower the ploys? That is copyright so I think the model has to be original.
By SPG
tkgamer18 wrote:
Burgy wrote:Yeah I got a a model from Battle Revolution or something. And I used that as reference

Wait what! Did you basically took the model from the game and then lower the ploys? That is copyright so think the model has to be original.

*facedesk*
REFERENCE
he didnt steal the model and claim it as his own, he made it himself, just used the pbr model as a reference, some use pictures, burgy (and a few others) use the models, and others steal, 100% different
By tkgamer18
SPG wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:

Wait what! Did you basically took the model from the game and then lower the ploys? That is copyright so think the model has to be original.

*facedesk*
REFERENCE
he didnt steal the model and claim it as his own, he made it himself, just used the pbr model as a reference, some use pictures, burgy (and a few others) use the models, and others steal, 100% different

Ok. That scared me because if he did that you guys could get sued!
By Burgy
By Burgy
#84594 So...... No more criticism? Then either Dragon or I will start on a texture.
By Burgy
#87884 Thanks.
By KuryoZT
#87918 I believe the shoulders should show less, as you say they are more prominent in your model than the sprites show.
And I guess you'll make the wristbands with texture? Must be why you left such an odd space.
JOIN THE TEAM