Ready To Hit Approval?

98%
2%
By lugiaisbeast101
#84338 Alright guys the model is now texture XD

Give your thanks for the person who textured this lovely pokemon TheBootyEdition

P.S. Don't be scared to post some feedback, unless it's blatantly idiotic or has absolutely no relevance to this post, you won't get in trouble!
Thank you and have a nice day =D

~Lugia

Without further due, here's the texture!

Here's Edition's Multiview Renders
Spoiler:

Earlier Updates
Spoiler:
V 0.01 (Beautiful)

(I base the versions on how much I work on it)

V 0.02 (Horrendous)

V 0.03 (Disastrous)

V 0.1 (Getting there)

V 0.5

V 0.6

V 0.8 (Fixed the shell a bit and added the fins)
[spoiler]Image

Birds Eye View (From the side it looks fine but the top looks so weird to me, maybe if I add the spikes it will be different, I may need to fix the tail also. Tell me what you think, your opinions matter)

I feel that this looks better

V .85 (Shell looks a bit better and ears ere added plus some miner tweaks) I may need to re-size him a little, not sure. Need to add spikes, and get another Pokemon going (Don't know how to texture in Blender) Oh and tell me if the ears are fine with you guys/girls.

V 1 (Model Done, needs texture and feedback)

What I'll be Working On

Not Procrastinating [x]
Enlarge the Head More [x]
Creating the Body [x]
Fix the Bottom of the Mouth [x]
Make It Look Like Lapras [x]
Textures [X]
Head [x]
Fin/feet/thingy [x]
Shell Resize? Spikes [x] [x]

Am I Working On It Now? Yes[] No[x]

By karrybird
#84624 you should post an aerial view.
By lugiaisbeast101
#84673 SunshineMatt
tkgamer18

Thank you guys!! =D
I really appreciate your kindness!

Kary, you helped me without even helping me.....(The shell)
It's not perfect but it's better than before.
PS Posted the view.
By karrybird
#84694 ah just as i thought, the back legs are way to close to the front
and please, angle the front legs foreward and back ones back, when they are completely straight like that it looks really unnatural.
also, i can't tell, but is the mouth open? if it is, you should probably close it, it would be weird if it was open 24/7. if it is closed then just ignore that XD
By lugiaisbeast101
tkgamer18 wrote:The model sure is improving but make the ears bigger and facing more forward.

Sorry, is this what you meant by more forward? Also, Kary I did have the mouth open, but I closed it. PS I have the legs like that for animation purposes, if Zee (or whoever will) animates it, it would not be stationary any more =D Unless, of course, they do it in an up and down motion rather than back to forward. I'll fix it if it's bothersome though.

Like this Karry?
By tkgamer18
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:The model sure is improving but make the ears bigger and facing more forward.

Sorry, is this what you meant by more forward? Also, Kary I did have the mouth open, but I closed it. PS I have the legs like that for animation purposes, if Zee (or whoever will) animates it, it would not be stationary any more =D Unless, of course, they do it in an up and down motion rather than back to forward. I'll fix it if it's bothersome though.

Like this Karry?

The model looks better now.
By Arsonist
#84771 Not entirely convinced the inside spiral on the ear needed to be modeled but who am i to talk!

Tis lookin' good! Looking forward to the end product :D
JOIN THE TEAM