By GuardoUno
#6986 Ok, with the suggestions I received from my last post, I decided to completely revamp my old Machop. What do you think of the new one?

Still having issues with Photobucket and displaying them in the thread. So just right click and select open in a new tab to view them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

By Gubba1995
#6989 It's a good model, but I think the Head is a bit too small or the body is too big because if you look at this picture you will see that the Head is almost the same size as the body
Spoiler:
By GuardoUno
Gubba1995 wrote:It's a good model, but I think the Head is a bit too small or the body is too big because if you look at this picture you will see that the Head is almost the same size as the body
Spoiler:

Ya I looked at alot of images and when I did the measuring, to me it seemed that his head was about half the size of his body, maybe even a little taller. With the arms lowered, it may look better. Try looking at his sprite version.
By Gubba1995
#6992 I've made a Design for It
Spoiler:

EDIT: You can just use Imgur.com for your pictures/screenshots.
By GuardoUno
Gubba1995 wrote:I've made a Design for It

EDIT: You can just use Imgur.com for your pictures/screenshots.

So raise triceps I can do. The head though, should I increase the width? And the legs to get that definition could be difficult.
By Gubba1995
#6995 I mean I think it looks better when the Head is more round.
By GuardoUno
Gubba1995 wrote:I mean I think it looks better when the Head is more round.

Ya I get it. But should I increase the width or keep it as it is and just try to smooth it.
By Gubba1995
#6997 Smooth it, but I think you should wait for other feedback.
By Gubba1995
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Was there a need for this new topic? you could of updated your old one.

I think it's too late now but what do you think about this model by the way?
JOIN THE TEAM