By Yaseen
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Fan boy are we Yaseen? lol. So did you work in pokemobs then Haunts? XD

lol thats one way to put it xD he made the only models that I thought were good in Pokemobs so he was a real inspiration before Pixelmon came around

By Haunts
#1096 yah, I worked on pokemobs, than I realized that he kinda gave up :P. skibb, my guess is that I uploaded my trapinch to pokemobs, some one saw it, thought it was cool, asked me, I told them okay, they changed the texture a bit so it looked better, and uploaded it. and I do understand the hd texture, but it might take me awhile :P and ok Ill try to round it a bit more, Im bad at that kinda stuff though. and thanks Yaseen. oh and I don't know. I havent made models in awhile, but I believe I will. anyway Ima go work on doing the hd textures now
By Haunts
#1098 Btw! when I do as skibb says in the hd texture tutorial, it's probably not doing as expected anyone care to post an img on what its supposed to look like when done correctly? cause mine just looks like a tiny little model on a large texturemap :P.
By Haunts
#1100 Nvm :P just reading it wrong, uploading img of newer bettererer cloyster now.
By Haunts
#1103 k I'll round it, and regarding techne, when trying to make two Identical sides (example: both sides of my cloyster shell) reversing the numbers of the rotation dont seem to perfectly reverse the new side, why is this?
By Yaseen
Haunts wrote:yah, I worked on pokemobs, than I realized that he kinda gave up :P. skibb, my guess is that I uploaded my trapinch to pokemobs, some one saw it, thought it was cool, asked me, I told them okay, they changed the texture a bit so it looked better, and uploaded it. and I do understand the hd texture, but it might take me awhile :P and ok Ill try to round it a bit more, Im bad at that kinda stuff though. and thanks Yaseen. oh and I don't know. I havent made models in awhile, but I believe I will. anyway Ima go work on doing the hd textures now

awh :( well it would be nice if u stick around and yes Sea has pretty much gave he never really had much determination
JOIN THE TEAM