By Rzxa
#99600 [center]Introduction[/center]
[center]Most of my Rps are Not Maintained Well,Bad,and Messy thus why I made this post
I would like to try out this way so it would be more convenient and better this is the place where I will accept people and they will be automatically accepted when they apply without me spamming apply to other people in the other Rp so thus only applications and roleplay comments are inside the Rp[/center]
[center]What is the Process of Applying here and the Rps [/center]
[center]1.the person apply with the application that's gonna be the very bottom of this post
2.I Will Accept him and thus becoming part of the Radvent co
3.When applying in the Rp you will only apply with the application when you post if you are accepted here your automatically accepted if not your gonna be informed in the Pm your not accepted so that's why applying here is very much needed[/center]
[center]Voting For Rps[/center]
[center]Now I'm gonna make Rps by voting
I will put a poll if I should make it or not if not I will never make it if yes I will make it
Old Rps of mine will go to a voting process if it should stay open or be canceled
I will be starting that voting process during march so most of my Rps are opened except the ones I personally closed down[/center]
[center]APPLICATION[/center]
Do you understand the concept of Rps :
If so how many Rps have you played on: (you have to play only 1)
Can you not make impossible or op things within the Rp :
[center]END[/center]

By Waterboyr
#99723 Do I even need to fill this out? You know all of the answers for me...

Do you understand the concept of Rps : Not at all I'm the worst in the world. XD ... You already know the real answer there was that crappy mystery dungeon before I came I like started the roleplay section lol.
If so how many Rps have you played on: (you have to play only 1) All of them on the forum except Doctor Who and this...
Can you not make impossible or op things within the Rp : I was the one who literally explained this to you and MinerKombat... -_-

Yay!
By Rzxa
#100132 it's just something that makes you get accepted easily on my rps
By 1Charak2
#100170 Do you understand the concept of Rps : Yes i do (not as much as the rest of you as im new to the roleplaying forums)
If so how many Rps have you played on: (you have to play only 1) most of the newer ones
Can you not make impossible or op things within the Rp Waterboyr explaid this to me so I won't
By Dracoman355
#100181 Do you understand the concept of Rps : Yes I do
If so how many Rps have you played on: (you have to play only 1) No i haven't but am hoping that by joining this i can in the future :) (If that is an issue i can hold off on applying until I have)
Can you not make impossible or op things within the Rp : No, op things not ok. (2 op dood)
By Zero3Delta
#101468 Understand RPs: Yes, Create a character that fits the initial plot, stay in character.
How many Rp's have you been in: 4
Can you not make impossible things happen: I'm pretty good at staying within reason.
JOIN THE TEAM