By Rzxa
#100133 (Just something you should know to join this Rp you have to apply on Radvent co applying And making center )
Radvent co
Members
Waterboyr (1# Rp Master) (remember the poll about the best Roleplayer no one really paid attention to it)
Story
I was always wishing to the stars.
Hoping to make a nice dream,but during one night.
I found out about the Dream Wars.....
Application
Character Name:
Personality:
Dream Items:(like Cars,Slenderman,and something weird items in the dream)
Dream Clothes: a What he wear in his dreams(has to be a stepping attire)
My App
Name:Tony
Personality:Childish,Never gets serious
Dream Items: Teddy Bear
Dream Clothes: Blue Pajamas, Star Wars T shirt, bunny shoes

By Waterboyr
#100259 Character Name: Austin
Personality: Serious/Burst of energy when loses control or relaxes
Dream Items:(like Cars,Slenderman,and something weird items in the dream) Lets see I'm gonna use a real dream item/thing... Giant snake that comes out of ground and eat people... I had err a nightmare about it and I had it last year too...
Dream Clothes: a What he wear in his dreams(has to be a stepping attire): Lets see stepping attire should be sleeping attire, and um boxers, and an old school shirt
By Dracoman355
#101697 Character Name:John
Personality:Lazy, always tired even though he is sleeping
Dream Items: Pillow
Dream Clothes: Full nu- i mean, Gray T-shirt, Duck Pajama bottoms, Socks, one of those things people where on their eyes when they sleep, and it looks like another pair of eyes >:3
By Rzxa
#102392 You guys are accepted because you applied of Radvent co
Draco man or Waterboyr start
By 1Charak2
#102461 whoops i forgot to applie well here goes

Character Name: Charak
Personality: Calm And a Smart :)
Dream Items:(like Cars,Slenderman,and something weird items in the dream) Na vi (Legend of zelda) and a belevolent creature called nightmare (ill explain what it is in story)
Dream Clothes: a What he wear in his dreams(has to be a stepping attire) Green Payjamas
By Waterboyr
#102616 I wake up. Or I thought so.
I'm in a world of complete whiteness. And I think of my most recent dream and suddenly a giant snake comes out of the ground and eats a girl nearby I didn't notice. I see other people who are wearing night clothes like me. I run away screaming at the top of my lungs.
By Dracoman355
#103718 Watching a girl get eaten by that giant snake was terrifying, I couldn't tear my eyes away from that giant snake, my legs felt like jelly and I felt 3 times heavier, the snake began to approach when a near bye kid began screaming and ran away. Instantly my legs started working again, my eyes bolted away from the snake's icy gaze, and I did the only thing that made sense, I turned tail and followed after the screaming kid, and added in my own chorus of screams along with his. I took one look back at the snake and wiped a tear from my eye as I watched I caught a glimpse of the snake swallowing the kid who had stood just 2 feet from me.
By Waterboyr
#106633 "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*gets gobbled by the snake and he eats John also*
*snap*
I claw at the edges of the neck and land in the stomach. Surprisingly the other kids aren't in there. And surprisingly there aren't stomach acids...
Then someone lands on top of me.
(The stomach is about 6 feet tall and wide)
By Dracoman355
#108023 THUMP
I fell on something, after a second glance it's the kid I was following.
I appear to be in the belly of the serpent, suddenly realizing I am still on top of the poor kid I scramble off him. Sitting down on the pillow I was holding this whole time I ask
"Who are you? And do you have any idea why we are here?"
Although he appears as clueless as me.
By Waterboyr
#108070 "No... But I think I've had a dream like what's happening right now... I got out of the stomach but... Eh... Um... I think it took a while of waiting and stuff for the right time. We should look for a way out!"
JOIN THE TEAM