By bryuunj
#100251 I have currently been working on a map made specially for Pixelmon (meaning it won't work with Pokemobs, Pokecube, etc.) and also added in a few mods to enhance and create a better surrounding. Unfortunately I am making slow progress due to school work, but much work and effort has been put into this map. It has been my goal to make this map as fun, long, exciting, and adventurous as possible. This map will have many locations (most likely 12-25) because of the plethora of characters I have put in.
MAJOR UPDATE (2-22-14)
ALL FILES HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO BROKEN LAPTOP AND I AM UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM. I am very sad to say that this map may be discontinued, but do not worry for I may start working on it again. Again I am very sorry for the delay of this map. :cry:
Update! (3-23-14)
I'm finally back on track!!! With 4 towns almost done, a sneak peak of the map should be released don't you think? Once everything is 100% done that is :D
Update! (4-14-14)
Spring Break and it's time to kick back and relax! I'll resume working on the map in a week.
Update! (4-25-14)
I'm back to work and making tons of progress! Ralena Town and Veros Village have gotten new looks! A new city has arrived: Lendona City! One of the best attractions in the region. If you want to go shopping, eat with some friends, or even just hang around, Lendona City is the place for you!
HUGE UPDATE! (8-14-15)
I'm back and better than ever! It's been so long since I started working on this map and sadly, there's still no download available... This is because I have completely revamped and redone the whole region. Due to my laziness and business, progress may be slow, but I am working on it as best as I can. I will be posting some screenshots of the current state of the map, but I can't make a promise on an official release date for Beta.

Progress
Formusa Town = 100%
Rose Fields = 90%
Route 901 = 95%
Mossy Tunnel = 95%
Ralena Town = 100%
Grimwood Forest = 80%
Taloncore Cave = 85%
Delandro City = 60%

Screenshots

2015-08-14_13.40.48.png
2015-08-14_13.40.48.png (915.16 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

By bryuunj
#101545 Question, would you guys like me to release bits and pieces of the maps just like how Minecraft releases snapshots? Because this map surely will take weeks to finish and I would love to hear feedbacks.
By osidien(withouttheB)
bryuunj wrote:Question, would you guys like me to release bits and pieces of the maps just like how Minecraft releases snapshots? Because this map surely will take weeks to finish and I would love to hear feedbacks.

Sure for me, but of course not too many ones, like everytime a newer city is out, or route. Something like that, and question too: Are there more mods then furniture and pixelmon and Npc's implemented in the map? Will those mods be (exept for npc, you need to have the edited one for that) be included in download, or downloaded seperately?
By bryuunj
#102331 Yes, there are other mods such as Stair & Slabcraft, Painter's Flowerpot, Biomes O' Plenty, PixelUtilities, Pokeloot, Bibliowoods and craft, and Backpack Mod. I understand there are plenty of mods, only because I need them for building. There will also be a Resource Pack for the map which will be included in "a" download. If you have any other questions about the map, feel free to ask.
JOIN THE TEAM