By AZTERIX_
Burgy wrote:That's actually really cool. I just don't really want adfly links on it.
Sneaky way to gain money, Have my character, Charizard and Sandslash enlarged and out my name on the right side where the social media links are.

Hope this looks ok, again sorry for the whole adfly misunderstanding, let me know how good this looks?

Burgy.jpg

By AZTERIX_
Burgy wrote:That's actually really cool. I just don't really want adfly links on it.
Sneaky way to gain money, Have my character, Charizard and Sandslash enlarged and out my name on the right side where the social media links are.

I hope this looks ok? If not let me know, and I will tailor it to whatever you would like. Again, very sorry about the whole adfly thing.

Burgy.jpg
By redrafter
#106625 Background Colour: Leaf Storm (Or petal dance :D) Otherwise, black.
IGN: Redrafter
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Shiny Flygon and a Venusaur, on the left.
Font Type/Name Of Font: Olde English
Font Colour: Whatever goes well with the Storm/Dance. Otherwise, white to counter black.
Anything Extra: Mostly on the background. Can you make my name on top of a Venusaur flower? Not the Pixelmon, just the flower (on the right).

I can simplify it if need be. :3
By AZTERIX_
Aichu wrote:Background Colour: Dark
IGN: FRESHMEATXRAY
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Steak and Aichu
Font Type/Name Of Font: Minecraft font
Font Colour: Suprise me
Anything Extra: Suprise me

Okay Aichu, here is your Signature, please let me know if it does/doesn't look cool, and what changes need to be made:) I'll change whatever you need me to.

Aichu.jpg
By AZTERIX_
1Charak2 wrote:Background Colour: Dark red
IGN: 1Charak2
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Victini Doing its V Sign
Font Type/Name Of Font: [Name Here] Something swirly
Font Colour: [Name Here] Yellow
Anything Extra: [Description Here] Fire balls in the backround i guess

Hey 1Charak2! Here is your sig, if you need any changes reply to this comment, or PM me!

1Charak2.jpg
By 1Charak2
#107161 it seems to be missing part of my hood... on my skin But other then that It looks Great :D
By 1Charak2
#107163 oh and why is my hand infront of its ear... Thats all i can say thats bad about it other then that Great job
By AZTERIX_
1Charak2 wrote:it seems to be missing part of my hood... on my skin But other then that It looks Great :D

Thanks Charak! I will fix those changes when I get home, I wasn't sure what victini's "v sign" was, but I hope this is it:)
JOIN THE TEAM