Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By vigo27
#107171 I see in a video the new machine of clonation to mew and mewtwo, i have a question, you lost a mew if you clon a mewtwo?

By Aichu
#107174 No. mewtwo is done of DNA not cloning. all he needs to make is other poke DNA and mew DNA most of all because he's part of a mew. Mewtwo should win mew because he doesnt have just a mew DNA but others also what makes him twice as strong.
By vigo27
Aichu wrote:No. mewtwo is done of DNA not cloning. all he needs to make is other poke DNA and mew DNA most of all because he's part of a mew. Mewtwo should win mew because he doesnt have just a mew DNA but others also what makes him twice as strong.

sorry, i dont understar us, if you get a mewtwo for the machine, you lost a mew?

Sorry, im from spanish and my english is too bad. :oops:
By Aichu
#107182 i mean you dont lost mew , all he needs is like sneeze from mew to make mewtwo , and he needs bunch of other pokemon also.
By vigo27
Aichu wrote:i mean you dont lost mew , all he needs is like sneeze from mew to make mewtwo , and he needs bunch of other pokemon also.

Ok thanks bro :)
By saxojam
#107207 Wow, I didn't know they were adding that, awesome
By Copy Cat Master
#107275 If my Mew sneeze 100 times then I probably can make 100 Mewtwo and sell them out, lol.
By SPG
#107318 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6carf_mcI[/youtube]

i should explain it all, because well... i helped design 90% of it
anyways, you can only use mew about 3 times and you have a max chance of 40% of getting mewtwo depending on what minerals you put in the machine, after you used mew 3 or so times (or get mewtwo) you cant use that mew again and need to find a new one
if you dont get mewtwo as seen in the video, you get ditto
By Aichu
#107331 oo i can get a ditto finaly! ;D
JOIN THE TEAM