Is Hitmonlee ready for approval?

93%
7%
N/A
By zero_breaker
#10611 EDIT: All new models are put into my subforum now! http://www.pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

I decided to open a new thread to post all my Gen 1 models here for feedback.

Exeggutor
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Hitmonchan APPROVED
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Grimer APPROVED
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Mr. Mime APPROVED
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Clefable NOT FOR APPROVAL
Spoiler:

Magnezone (Here because it's an evolution)
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Hitmonlee
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Muk
Spoiler:

By DutchKroket
#10688 Feedback for mr.mime

Make his head bigger and more the form he has on the picture. Also make the ear things bigger, but for the rest, awesome!

By LightAdept
#10858 For the Ear things i'd say use actual blocks, in the pictures of mr. mine, they have clear depth to them, so try and make them out of blocks and it might look a bit better, just an idea, other then that, looks good! and yes, also try muk!
By karrybird
#10859 it would look a little better if the face circles and mouth were a little bigger, but other than that it looks pretty good :)

(it could use a bit of shading since it looks too solid as well)
By zero_breaker
#10865 Current progress:

LightAdept wrote:For the Ear things i'd say use actual blocks, in the pictures of mr. mine, they have clear depth to them, so try and make them out of blocks and it might look a bit better, just an idea, other then that, looks good! and yes, also try muk!

Sure, will change the ears soon.
And I'm probably not doing Muk next as Grimer is already quite annoying when I make it.

karrybird wrote:it would look a little better if the face circles and mouth were a little bigger, but other than that it looks pretty good :)

(it could use a bit of shading since it looks too solid as well)

Fixing the face, though I suck at texturing so maybe someone may do the shadings for me?
JOIN THE TEAM