By Copy Cat Master
#108818 I take a quick look on the resource pack and I like it. I take a quick test on the disc and all the sound is clear and not buggy.

You might want to post this resource pack on other website like the Minecraft forum to get more attention on this resource pack. I will be looking forward for it to be done 100%. :3

By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:I take a quick look on the resource pack and I like it. I take a quick test on the disc and all the sound is clear and not buggy.

You might want to post this resource pack on other website like the Minecraft forum to get more attention on this resource pack. I will be looking forward for it to be done 100%. :3

it is on the minecraft forum, under wip section in texture packs

no responses or feedback yet though, this community seems to be alot more active than the massive one there xD
By Copy Cat Master
#109567 I see.

By the way, can you add movement on the lava and water?. It look exact same like in the screenshot below which is kinda bother me because I cannot tell if it flowing or not unless I hear the water or lava flowing sound.

Also, it seems the number is glitchy on the pokemon inventory. Try look at my pokemon level and HP number.

P.S: I like that sun. xD
By Copy Cat Master
#109700 Minecraft V1.6.4 and Pixelmon 2.5.7 obviously. Also, the safari ball texture in the chest a bit bigger than the other ball.

Don't get me wrong by the way. This resource pack is awesome. Hence, I am helping by reporting the error and etc. xD
By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:Minecraft V1.6.4 and Pixelmon 2.5.7 obviously. Also, the safari ball texture in the chest a bit bigger than the other ball.

Don't get me wrong by the way. This resource pack is awesome. Hence, I am helping by reporting the error and etc. xD

oki, looking into all of this, ty :D

oh and btw, thanks, it's a wip for a reason xD I need this info :P
By Copy Cat Master
#109836 5-20 without optifine.

10-50 with optifine.

But most of the time I get like 10-30 (with optifine).

The resource pack do not make me lag at all, though.
By PrincePanda
Copy Cat Master wrote:5-20 without optifine.

10-50 with optifine.

But most of the time I get like 10-30 (with optifine).

The resource pack do not make me lag at all, though.

oki then with that FPS you SHOULD be seeing the water animation, do you have texture animation turned off in optifine? (askign troubleshooting questions to figure out what's up)
JOIN THE TEAM