By Wumbo4Dayz
#70348 Very in depth map, I'm not sure if you're still taking suggestions, but it'd be nice if you could add pixelmon to the map. And maybe custom npcs mod. This is possibly the best pokemon adventure map for minecraft but it is missing out so much great stuff.
By ihatemimes
#109941 Hey Everyone! Sorry it' been so long since I've given this map the update I promised but with all the new adventure features, I've been able to make i even better than I thought so I would love to hear how you guys find it.

Thanks.

iCeTea_NL wrote:nice map wow.

Thanks very much

Wumbo4Dayz wrote:Very in depth map, I'm not sure if you're still taking suggestions, but it'd be nice if you could add pixelmon to the map. And maybe custom npcs mod. This is possibly the best pokemon adventure map for minecraft but it is missing out so much great stuff.

I will be adding Pixelmon. Very soon in fact looking at the new features. I have also just updated the map to use NPCs.

tenebraemaximus wrote:This is a 1:2 scale am I right?

How much fun did you have building Five Island's Lost Cave?

Yip. 2:1 Everywhere. You don't actually realize how many interiors there are until you start recreating it. haha. Lost cave did take me a while. Mapping out every exit and entrance took a long time.
JOIN THE TEAM