Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By devvious
#109481 Hello recently i have seen various fights and disscutions about new legendarys that will be added.So, as anybody would i did som research and actualy came across this video off new legendarys being added lets just say rayqaza wont be lone for a long time :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vY-L4aouw[/youtube]

By devvious
#110084 i ment that rayuaza and groudon and kyoger belong to the same legendary group btw i dont really think they will add entei(bit off topic i know) coz they need suicune and the electric one just if someone is wondering
By TheNew4
devvious wrote:i ment that rayuaza and groudon and kyoger belong to the same legendary group btw i dont really think they will add entei(bit off topic i know) coz they need suicune and the electric one just if someone is wondering

Actually I think two of those have been in feedback for a while now, I'm pretty sure they will be added to 3.0 or 3.1 update later on.
By redrafter
#110179 I'm glad to see the addition of Groudon and Kyogre, and I can't wait for Jirachi, and especially Deoxys. Have you guys seen the models for Deoxys? I mean seriously. Amazing. :D
JOIN THE TEAM