By MikeTheSwipe
#115944 Ingame Minecraft Username:
MikeTheSwipe

Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):
PlanetPixelmon

What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):
Playing on PokeMC servers is a blast! Everyone I have met are friendly and helpful. What I like the most about this server is that there are a lot of pokemon! Another thing that is enjoyable is that it is on survival mode, so farming for food is still a necessity which is fun. It's not too hard making money, so shopping from players stores is a nice and fun thing to do. Overall, PlanetPixelmon has to be my favorite server.

By DittoMan23
#115956 Ingame Minecraft Username:DarkNintendoGuy
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I think I love PokeMC. I love there good, nice, non abusive staff. I also love there nice players I joined awhile ago and found really nice people to be my friends and let me live with them. I love how there no grief, abuse, or to much power being given to higher ranks. The one last thing I love is the pixelmon spawn rate I love finding bosses every 5 mins.
By KeiichiKaruma
#115966 Ingame Minecraft Username: Nuc10000
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a fun and enjoyable server with very nice people and great staff. I like to get on at all times when i have free time and enjoy catching and trading pokemon with others. This server is just fantastic. Out of all the servers I've plain on this one is by far my favorit. Keep up the good work PokeMC.
By DanniDorrito
#115967 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.
You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By Sazie Chan
#116015 Ingame Minecraft Username: SazuXkittyXmi
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I love that you get a starter kit when you first join, there are also
good events and prizes. Good mods and friendly too, they will do their best to stop rule breakers and that's why I love it the most.
Also because it's a friendly server. no disgusting jokes or skins, which makes it the best family friendly server.

I'd suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good server, but they might need a few suggestions. Although everything so far look really nice.
I wouldn't choose any other server but PokeMC, and I hope it continues to grow with more people.
By Qc Phazon
#116020 Ingame Minecraft Username: Qc_Phazon
Chosen Server: Planet
What do you think about PokeMC?:

Seriously, PokeMC is a reaallly good server. The people are great, the Staff is nice, the possibilities are infinite! The staff always work to improve our experience on the servers. We have some custom gyms that can be taken on and weekly events! In game, we all help each other and enjoy ourselves. The server has a good grief protection, so you can build yourself a place to call home and no one can touch. We just opened a new Server, so a whole new world awaits anyone joining it!

This server is a must (in my opinion) for any Pixelmon player.
By Cliff
#116039 Ingame Minecraft Username: cliffma
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet Pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is one of the best servers I've been on, by far. I really like how there are maps based off of Kanto and the Earth, and am looking forward to more unique maps. Outside of the large spawn in the Kanto server, there is also a large wilderness which provides a lot of freedom in the server. The Planet Pixelmon server is almost completely wilderness, which gives the feel of vanilla Minecraft along with Pixelmon. With such large maps along with the amount of people and events, the server never gets boring and keeps bringing in new things to enjoy.
By Clink_Nighy
#116138 Ingame Minecraft Username: Clink_Night
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I like this server because there is a whole lot to do. Not only can you rent out a home but you can also build your own. You can even build your own gym or shop to sell goods. The server has a lively community with a lot of people to battle and trade. The staff is very active and is there for you when you need help. There are many events hosted by the staff where you catch legendries or fight bosses for loot. The server also has grief protection with claiming land and permission trust. I have not played on many minecraft servers but this is the best so far.
By Robotech11
#116259 Ingame Minecraft Username:Robotech11
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):this server is the best ive ever played in that includes pixelmon. out of all the servers ive played on in my opinion this one is the best. staff is kind and friendly...who am i kidding....not just staff EVERYONE. its a fun and nejoable server to play on. every day i play on this server and i have a blast. keep up the good work PokeMC :D
JOIN THE TEAM