By Ishy93
#11627 Techne is a pain in the arse, but after working with it all day I think I've figured it out for the most part. Dunsparce is my first model - let me know what you think. This is also my first post ever... Hi :)

By Overreactedosbol
#11714 i like it too in the state it is now, though i would suggest making it less blockier. It would look much nicer with smooth lines
By Lessy45
Overreactedosbol wrote:i like it too in the state it is now, though i would suggest making it less blockier. It would look much nicer with smooth lines

make something for minecraft less blockier? xD
are you playing the same game as everyone else ? xD
By Jack_Attack12
Lessy45 wrote:
Overreactedosbol wrote:i like it too in the state it is now, though i would suggest making it less blockier. It would look much nicer with smooth lines

I agree with him... It needs to hhave slant blocks. And a hd texture wont go a miss.
By SPG
Lessy45 wrote:

By Yaseen
SPG wrote:
Lessy45 wrote:

You must be new to this part of the forums

I think Lessy is xD ive only ever seen his/her posts in the servers and off topic section
JOIN THE TEAM