3. i'll be adding more soon.

[center]My application[/center]

Name:Raido Ducklings
NickName:Raidz
Talent: Swordsman
Weapons: Double Katanas
Class: Fighter
Goal: Become best swordsman.
History: I was born as a naughty kid. My mom and dad were always mad at me. well i'll just say i was Devil kid.
5 Years later: I've grown and become better, i wasnt so naughty enymore and i had friends. i had cat named "Mäksu" i was stiil kinda naughty, i destroyed alot of things and doctors said i was cursed by devil , but i didnt trust them.
5 Years later: I was 10 years old , at school , i had friends, but alot of them hated me stiil. I wasnt naughty at all , only problem was i was stealing alot. and i got chased by a cop..uuhh memories right?
5 Years later: 15 years old, this is where i learned to be swordsman , i got my first little katana, i was so happy! my old cat was dead and i had new pet called "Aichu" An tiger. He's trained and i hoped we will slay some zombies or bad creatures!
5 Years later: Yeah, 20 years old , this is where i am right now, i'm proud to be swordsman and i mastered it. but i havent stiil battled someone who has swords and more. And i learned karate as 17 years old. I Was skilled , i stiil had my pet tiger , he's tamed good and trained. We are very good friends.

By Aichu
#119467 Interesting , i guess i start.
Wakes up in a morning, gets ready to go work but he gets followed by some gangsters and starts running.
GET AWAY FROM ME!!
Runs into the caffe and starts doing orders..
By 1Charak2
#119490 Name: Deus Ex Machina (latin for God From the machine).
Nickname: Dux
Talent: Cyberkinesis and Electrokinesis
Weapons: Short sword And a Standard edition Spas 12 Shotgun
Class:Hunter and Hacker
Goal: To protect human and sentient machine life. and have fun doing so
History: i was Abandoned at birth seen as a weak child. A Sentient machine known as a Dai Took me back to their underground village I was placed in a rejuvanation capsule because i suffered internal damage from the cold I could hear and feel the energy of the machine i was in after a year i was taken out. and raised along with the other new robots.
at 7 years old my powers began to manifest i fixed a old robots arm Just by thinking of the parts flying together and the energy running through them.
that was the time i received my name I was refered as a god (for fixing the arm that was seen as impossible) and since i came from the rejuvanation capsule. i was named
Dues Ex Machina aka (God from the machine) . i was let out into the world at 13 and ive been protecting human kind ever since (more on the backstory later)
By 1Charak2
#119499 I see a gang of thugs following a man at once i jump off the rooftops.
I land causing a small crater and shoot the gang leader in the chest
now the part where you run i say smiling
By Aichu
#119507 Turns around and takes his katanas out,
huh? how did they die?
looks around and screams
come out !!
By 1Charak2
#119512 the other gang members run away as i see the man with the katanas I rush forwards.
and at point blank i electrocute him
By Aichu
#119514 Screams OUCHHHHHHH
Ow that was awful , what was that? is someone near me? COME BATTLE ME!!!
ByGenericNameHere
#119600 i walk into the middle of a warzone, and almost gets shocked

Please...(Crixus starts growling)

Down Crix... (i send a powerful ice blast at the both of them)

What is going on!?
By Aichu
#119615 Gets hit
AUCH
Starts running towards Conner and starts fighting
JOIN THE TEAM