By Zariu
#12924 angled blocks would make it smoother, that said, I can tell this took a lot of time and it looks nice, in my opinion, for being stair stepped. That said, still would be much nicer looking if you used angled blocks. Also, the tail is flat like a beaver's and larger.

By Vikerus
#12925 Could you post imgur. pictures please?
Or a different image hosting service you trust.
By Lucifer XIII
#12929 KK, ill have to do it tommorrow. i should re-post it on here about same time. Did you mean angled blocks on the arms or the whole body? I was trying to keep it looking like minecraft.
By MrMasochism
#12941 For the last time, making him staircased does not make it look like it's minecraft. If you use only 3 blocks in making your pokemon then you are achieving that. If you use more, no matter how you use them it doesn't look like a minecraft model any more so why not use angled blocks as they look far better
By Zariu
#12947 arms need it incredibly, but the whole body would look far better using them. Don't worry about making it look minecrafty, like MrM said, if you used this many blocks, it already doesn't. So make it smooth, it does look way nicer
By Lucifer XIII
#13845 I don't get it. Every time i try to angle the blocks, i have to make the pieces too big to make them fit the angle correctly and consequently, i get large sharp, triangle shaped blocks popping out all over the place and ruining the model completely. Is there any of getting the angled blocks to snap together to stop this from happening?
By Zariu
#13846 you can move pieces at a precision of 0.1... 0.2... so forth, also it is okay to have some of the block inside another. Does that help any?
By Lucifer XIII
#13850 kk, i'l try it. I'm not bothered about the blocks that are inside each other. i'm on about the ones that stick out of the model. and not just by a little bit either. i end up with a block sticking quite far out in which i then keep trying to patch up with another block which then ruins it even more so i try to patch it up with another block and so on until there's nothing left of the original model apart from a huge mess if you know what i mean.
JOIN THE TEAM