Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By SPG
#13455 you guys are scared of hypno? he is my best friend though. im not really scarred of any of them, nor have i been scared when i was young, but i would go with that thing shupet evolves into
By Me_At_Me_Bro
#13461 Im actually scared of Pinsir it is a gaint beetle that in the pokedex says that onceit grabs its prey it slices them clean in half by using its pincers :shock:
By Jumpyporcupine
Me_At_Me_Bro wrote:Im actually scared of Pinsir it is a gaint beetle that in the pokedex says that onceit grabs its prey it slices them clean in half by using its pincers :shock:

I've always thought that syther was scarier than pinsir. Pinsir seems like a friendly, happy bug pokemon.
By Jack_Attack12
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
Me_At_Me_Bro wrote:Im actually scared of Pinsir it is a gaint beetle that in the pokedex says that onceit grabs its prey it slices them clean in half by using its pincers :shock:

I've always thought that syther was scarier than pinsir. Pinsir seems like a friendly, happy bug pokemon.

With gnashing jaws and a evil eye. Also stole heracrosses tree? Geuss we have diffrent meanings for nice and happy.
By Yaseen
#13683 Well if I was still a kid, I would probs be a little scared of Giratina and that Yamask thing
By Yaseen
#13701 um, i dont know i wasnt the type of kid that was blinded by candy.... but if he had a couple of games in its hand then i could be tempted xD Jk
JOIN THE TEAM