Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By KuryoZT
ZeeCount wrote:Psychic. Basically my top 3 pokemon are Celebi, Mewtwo and Abra. Notice a common thread between them?

they're cute?
By Yaseen
KuryoZT wrote:
ZeeCount wrote:Psychic. Basically my top 3 pokemon are Celebi, Mewtwo and Abra. Notice a common thread between them?

they're cute?

how is mewtwo cute? xD I believe he was referring to the fact that they are all Psychic types
My favorite types are Dragon, Fire and Electric
By KuryoZT
Yaseen wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:

they're cute?

how is mewtwo cute? xD I believe he was referring to the fact that they are all Psychic types
My favorite types are Dragon, Fire and Electric

Hell, I find mewtwo cute, especially the way his personnality evolved in movie1, and yes I knew what the real link was, but I tried a joke, seriously!

And my favorite type is tied between fire, electric and dark
By Jack_Attack12
Me_At_Me_Bro wrote:Another type I like is Normal, YES is said normal because they have amazing move sets when you have a bunch of tms and they are just so adorable.

Yeah, i love normal to...
I like everyone... though my fave has to be water. Because of misty in the anime :P
JOIN THE TEAM