Is my Model Ready? (please say yes ;3 )

82%
18%
By Sundial_MC
#14422 Yeah. Just fix the blocks that are off as Vikerus pointed out, and it'll look a LOT better.
Also, not sure if just me or not, but the face of him looks a bit... "thin"? I mean the cheek part.
Maybe you can divide that part into two separate parts, and rotate them so the cheek looks a bit more round. Get what I mean?

By Otakufiend
#14436 Who's that Pokemon?

Spoiler:
Hoothoot.png

Just one of the many models I have coming up.
By Windjoe
#14439 Plus it says it on the .png...
By Otakufiend
Windjoe wrote:Plus it says it on the .png...

Well yeah...but that is besides the point lol :3
By karrybird
Otakufiend wrote:Who's that Pokemon?

Spoiler:
Hoothoot.png

wait, stop right there! before you go texturing this fella, make those flat blocks 1 thick. treat it the same as you would the flat texture. trust me, you won't regret it :)

and do the same for rhydon as well.
By SPG

Spoiler:
Hoothoot.png

im going to pull a karry right here
STOP NOW, but for a different reason, hoot hoot has 2 legs, fix it now
By karrybird
SPG wrote:

Spoiler:
Hoothoot.png

im going to pull a karry right here
STOP NOW, but for a different reason, hoot hoot has 2 legs, fix it now

haha that's true, you might want to fix that XD
By Otakufiend
#14541 In 98% (made up figure) he is shown with one. he alternates between them but I don't think yall want to animate that lol. Thought it would be better to go with what has been shown most. But i am here to please so I will add the other one :3 (not trying to come off snarky or whatever.)
By karrybird
Otakufiend wrote:In 98% (made up figure) he is shown with one. he alternates between them but I don't think yall want to animate that lol. Thought it would be better to go with what has been shown most. But i am here to please so I will add the other one :3 (not trying to come off snarky or whatever.)

alright, well at the very least, shift that leg over a tad bit so that it looks like there's room for another leg there. if it's directly in the middle like you have it, it does look like it only has one. plus, i think it adds a cute little charm when i see pics of hoot hoot lopsided a bit. :)
JOIN THE TEAM