By Jumpyporcupine
#14559 I'm having a hard time getting an HD texture due to the fact that this is my first attempt on getting a model to have one. Here's my steps of attempts.
1. Finished model.
2. set the texture offset
3. changed the texture weight and height from 64-32 to 128-64
4. exported texture map to paint.net
5. then I realized that I wasn't suppose to change the offset until I changed the texture height/width
6. reset the offsets to 0
7. painted again
8. and then the texture got to this
Spoiler:

Any suggestions on how to get my marill back to normal?

By JurroRath
#14614 That's just something that happens. How I usually fix it is to actually set the offsets in 64x32 or whatever the smallest space I can fit them into is, export that, then resize the canvas to the size that I need [in your case, 128x64] in whatever paint program I'm using to edit it. That should keep the proportions of your offsets. I have noted though that they aren't always exact- sometimes there are white/transparent lines on the edges of the blocks, which is fix just by adding the necessary color there. Just keep that in mind in case it happens to you- it'll usually look like an odd fuzziness along one of the edges.
By Skibb
JurroRath wrote:That's just something that happens. How I usually fix it is to actually set the offsets in 64x32 or whatever the smallest space I can fit them into is, export that, then resize the canvas to the size that I need [in your case, 128x64] in whatever paint program I'm using to edit it. That should keep the proportions of your offsets. I have noted though that they aren't always exact- sometimes there are white/transparent lines on the edges of the blocks, which is fix just by adding the necessary color there. Just keep that in mind in case it happens to you- it'll usually look like an odd fuzziness along one of the edges.

Welcome back jurro ;)
By Yaseen
JurroRath wrote:That's just something that happens. How I usually fix it is to actually set the offsets in 64x32 or whatever the smallest space I can fit them into is, export that, then resize the canvas to the size that I need [in your case, 128x64] in whatever paint program I'm using to edit it. That should keep the proportions of your offsets. I have noted though that they aren't always exact- sometimes there are white/transparent lines on the edges of the blocks, which is fix just by adding the necessary color there. Just keep that in mind in case it happens to you- it'll usually look like an odd fuzziness along one of the edges.

Great to have u back Jurro, but to me its seems like all he has to do is click file edit project and close, that usually works for me when the texture is like that
By JurroRath
#15420 It looks more to me like Techne is trying to load the previous texture from before he changed the size to 128x64. I've had it happen a few times where Techne failed to export a texturemap properly.

Just as a side note, I'm not fully back, I don't plan to be until I start college [community college, just to nip out potential congrats, I personally only plan to go to an actual boarding college if my friends go there as well] and get my new computer. In the meanwhile, I'm just meandering about the forums and doing oddjobs [databasing mostly, speaking of, I'd better get back to that after this post and getting my room cleaned up] to get back into the groove of things- a pretty nasty flu hit me and my family and knocked us all out of it for a couple weeks there, so I'm only just starting to get back up to my normal energy levels. It's mostly just after-sickness drowsiness now, nothing major.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Yaseen wrote:

Great to have u back Jurro, but to me its seems like all he has to do is click file edit project and close, that usually works for me when the texture is like that

OMG THANKS
I had the same problem and this works for me too, love you! (no homo)
JOIN THE TEAM