Is this model ready for approval.

89%
11%
N/A
By Lookymon
#15265 I know it's probably going to be a lot of work, but why not try making a model where the whole head is one shape? If that makes sense. Instead of having the nose and head separate, why not try to make the whole thing something like a rounded triangle or something of the sorts? That might help it look better.

By Lookymon
#15551 This is coming along nicely! The head definitely looks a lot better, but theres still a few final things I have to say about the model. The bridge of the nose has a kind of awkward dip in it that would look perfectly fine if it was more flattened out/level. The body is looking really nice, I like the sort of half and half stance where it's kind of in between 2 legs and 4, so no one can really complain (especially since it works pretty nice for your model), but it looks a little wide at the front. Maybe bring it in just a tiny bit. Otherwise you've done some good work here!
By kungfumidget
Lookymon wrote:This is coming along nicely! The head definitely looks a lot better, but theres still a few final things I have to say about the model. The bridge of the nose has a kind of awkward dip in it that would look perfectly fine if it was more flattened out/level. The body is looking really nice, I like the sort of half and half stance where it's kind of in between 2 legs and 4, so no one can really complain (especially since it works pretty nice for your model), but it looks a little wide at the front. Maybe bring it in just a tiny bit. Otherwise you've done some good work here!

Sweet thats some good feedback, I will have a go with the nose and make it a little skinnier :D
By karrybird
#15743 before you even think of submitting for approval, you can't have two different textures on opposite sides of a flat block. and it shouldn't even be a flat block either, make it one wide. and never, ever use black ever! it's the worst color to put on a model this light.
i like that you made her bipedal instead, it really looks a lot better this way. but the tail kinda ruins it for me. it shouldn't be so thin and sticking straight up like that, it's a very unnatural pose and looks like it would be very uncomfortable.
i'd suggest making it a little thicker and lowered towards the ground.
also, the eyes look a little awkward since they have no outline. give it a little darker blue outline around the eye (not a whole lot), just a teensy bit darker would set it apart from just being a marking in the pattern. maybe add a teeny bit of a highlight in the red of the eye as well, just to add some life to them. :)
JOIN THE TEAM