Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NicksterMagster
#158559 New spawn features being worked on! We hope you all are enjoying yur adventures and will enjoy the new designs being added for spawn to become much more easy to navigate and understand.

Sincerely, Nick

By 2SLO4GO07
#158658 I havent played the server long at all i just joined today and its better then all the rest ive been on it has warps and wonder trade xD i think im gonna play this server a lot and enjoy it!
By funnymoney
#158659 Hello,
This server is the best one yet I have played for along time it has great staff, the best owner and really kind players. It's a clean community and a great pixelmon server. Best wishes to the owner to keep the server running and have a good day :).

~funnymoney123
By DynaLeptic
#159179 A great server, the staff is great and are there to help with your troubles and problems and are also very friendly. And the money system is perfect!
I'd say personally this server is probably the best one out there.
JOIN THE TEAM