By Atomsk
#1611 I have and mp3 file for each pokemon cry from bulbasaur to mew from the hg/ss games that could possibly be used whenever you battle or throw out a pokemon or whenever. They are pretty good, unfortunately i need someone to fix #26 raichu because it's playing too fast and sounds weird and I dont have the propper softwear or knowledge to fix it.

By Hiroku
#1628 MrMasochism and grudgingly I too think that specifically with the Gen 1 cries they are far too awful a quality to add into game. Anime sounds would do, but we'd need every one
By Atomsk
#1632 Well all that leaves me with is a pokeball sound effect XD The quality of mine are pretty much the same.
By AceOTG
Hiroku wrote:MrMasochism and grudgingly I too think that specifically with the Gen 1 cries they are far too awful a quality to add into game. Anime sounds would do, but we'd need every one

I don't think the Anime cries are a good idea... I could go through and snip a ton of them... But they are peoples voices... also, the variation between a human making the noise and a computer generated sound mixed into the one game... Would sound strange...
By MrMasochism
#2492 We are basically saying that we won't be using the computer generated sounds at all. I'm still of the opinion that we should make our own sounds
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:We are basically saying that we won't be using the computer generated sounds at all. I'm still of the opinion that we should make our own sounds

have fun trying to do good pokemon sounds with humans...........
By MrMasochism
#2518 We don't have to. All we need is a few people running around recording animals and all sorts of other random sounds then we can use sound editors to sample them together and apply effects to them to get them right
By Foquine
#2681 We need a team to do that. I would gladly be part of this team, but I use my time elsewhere already... I can't even try to animate with Gorship!

Just count me as partially in this team. ;)
JOIN THE TEAM