By Shadowumbreon
#161866 Looking to my left, my weapon would be... an actual sharp Katana that I got from a friend just a month and 6 days ago. Which means...

By HelenTheHero
#162333 I have the choice of a couch, a lamp, or my headphones...

PUT THE MUSIC ON LOUD, PUT THE HEADPHONES ON THE ENEMY, BASH THEM WITH THE LAMP, AND HIDE THE BODY UNDER THE COUCH!
By Shadowumbreon
HelenTheHero wrote:I have the choice of a couch, a lamp, or my headphones...

PUT THE MUSIC ON LOUD, PUT THE HEADPHONES ON THE ENEMY, BASH THEM WITH THE LAMP, AND HIDE THE BODY UNDER THE COUCH!

But what if your enemies haves the ability soundproof or are deaf to begin with?

I'm out in a small party of my friends right now, and to my left are the Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets called "Ember Celica" from the animation RWBY...

Ehhh I think I pass, even if they're just from a cosplay right now.
By ShinyKeldeo
#162569 Too My Left Eh... Welp, Time to Go Bash In Some Skulls with a School Building XD
By AuraWalker
#169058 to my left is... a 3 ring binder... and a blanket... maybe if i'm lucky i can kill them with the binder's clamps and use the blanket to hide while i pray they're dumb enough to think that stones can be blue with white sheep on them...

to bad the blanket's not black... then maybe i could have looked intimidating by making it into a cloak...
JOIN THE TEAM