Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By Terramort
#16042 Unfortunately, I have to be off to donate plasma to pay for the server, and I haven't quite gotten permissions taken care of yet. I have read over all the applications so far, and you will all be whitelisted in about three hours (12:30 Pacific Time) and I'll update the forum post.

Thank you all for your applications, and I look forward to building with you soon!

By Terramort
#16131 To clear up any confusion, the staff currently is currently comprised of myself and Mizu.

dragoblaze, BBot4Life, and trung6o6 have now been white-listed and can help build on the server. Of top priority right now is work on Chaparral Village and Riverside Town. The path between the two has been completed, and important NPC's have been placed and programmed. Hope to see more of you soon!
By Pokemans
#16139 I've tried to enter the server, but i can't modify the config file, in fact, i cant even open it
It says:
Forge Mod Loader has ID mismatches
ID <Random number> from mod Jammyfurniture is missing

Nevermind, problem solved!
By Terramort
Pokemans wrote:I've tried to enter the server, but i can't modify the config file, in fact, i cant even open it
It says:
Forge Mod Loader has ID mismatches

Nevermind, problem solved!

Just remember to change all the ID's in the Furniture config file, located in /.minecraft/config

The new ID's are in the first post, or you can just download an already-modified config file.
By joojlee38
#16187 Hey terramort

Here's my application! I hope you can accept me. PM me if you do!

IGN: xXNinjaJoojXx
Preferred nickname: Ninja
How long I have played minecraft: 2 years
How long I have played pixelmon: 1 month
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: beauty contest and tournaments
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: safari zone
Ideas you would like to suggest: big server pokemon league tournament like the ones in the anime
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8

Hope you accept my application!
Sincerely, Ninja
By Pokemans
#16237 Since I'm a builder now, I want to take any suggestions to put in the current 2 villages, the paths, houses, whatever, just make it a suggestion for me to put in the map.
By Terramort
#16303 Updated to 2.1.2!

Thanks to the hard work of Trung6o6, we now have the residence of our Pokeball maker, who goes by the name of Old Joe.

Spoiler:

You can see him here, as he takes a break from his work to watch a group of Caterpie slowly graze the trees.
JOIN THE TEAM