By Haydent24
#165393 I suggest that we get rid of being able to ride pixelmon that can only run on land, and add in a new item, the bicycle. It would be an item that when placed, acts like a pixelmon in the fact that it can be ridden. The bicycle could be retrieved by fist or pickaxe. The crafting recipe I describe is going to be butchered, as I don't know how to make the crafting grid image. The bike needs two wheels, consisting of 2 wheels each crafted by surrounding one block of iron by 8 iron bars in a crafting bench. One wheel goes in the bottom left of the grid, and one in the bottom right. A seat is crafted with 4 silicon in a "T". The final crafting recipe would be: a seat in the top middle, a wheel in the bottom right and bottom left, and an aluminum plate in the middle right and middle left. The bike would be able to climb one block steps, can jump one block, and can only ride on land. The bike could also reduce fall damage. If you don't like the inventory idea, you could add an equip slot for it that can be deployed and retrieved with the press of a key.

By MoeBoy76
#165394 There was a mod back in 1.6.4 that was ported to 1.7.10 without permission, we have asked but were denied by the author. i would, however, like to write them either into the main mod or a side-mod
By JamieS1211
#165447 I did this to try and scare Austin into making a bike. Clearly didn't work tho so I guess I could finish it....

By Haydent24
#165448 It's a start! For real though, is there any recognition for these contributions? I don't mind if their isn't, just want to know.
By Some Body
#165449 This was already an idea before you posted it.
By Haydent24
#165550 Another addition I would like to suggest is a random colorizer, so when you put out your bike, it is a random color, like the PC. In reference to Some Body's response, I have suggested many features for this bike, not just revived the idea. I did actually do thinking and work on this project.
JOIN THE TEAM