By harrymanhire
#169979 It looks like everyone keeps saying that most models are ripped from the game how do we not know if your doing it now? i don't know what to be leave :-/ looks good anyways

Bakugan Brawl () bakugan stand!
By JamieS1211
#169980 Rip from game yourself and check the mesh comparison
By harrymanhire
#170007 I believe you but how can anyone have proof that they did not rip charmander and squirtle and bulbasaur out of the game it's like they have been doing it from the very start
By MoeBoy76
harrymanhire wrote:I believe you but how can anyone have proof that they did not rip charmander and squirtle and bulbasaur out of the game it's like they have been doing it from the very start

1) you are going very off-topic at this point
2) whatever gave you the impression anything we add is ripped? any time something seems suspicious it is cross referenced, since we a) don't want to get shut down, and b) require lower poly counts than commercial games due to memory limitations
By xanderindalzone
#170020 its not ripped from the official games, i can tell cus there's a brown part that it shouldnt be there XD... just at the end of the tail, i just compared it with the official model, apart from that, the model is awesome :D 9/10 (fix that tail issue)
By xanderindalzone
#170022 Image Image Image
By souploop2
#170041 elxanderOMG - Thanks, tail is fixed.
Thanks to all for the feedback. :-o
JOIN THE TEAM