By xanderindalzone
#169644 nop, this is OBJ model, pixelmon's main objective is to change all OBJ and Techne models into SMD models with animation

By harrymanhire
#169676 So the models your making are SMD? well there is something that looks wrong with Chespin's face and like something wrong with Froakie's eyes and maybe face i don't know are you still working on them? or have you moved on to make there evoluciones? and maybe looking at a image will help and the color of them look a bit off to and that goes for all of them with the color

Edit Post: um i went back to pikachu93 and take a look at this https://sketchfab.com/models/b64cdb20de ... 43072ba8ec and now look at this https://sketchfab.com/models/4a3e3cbf45 ... 546078b52f do you see it sorry but if there was a voting button ill pick his one and i think we all can see why.
By TheBootyEdition
harrymanhire wrote:Arr what did you do to fennekin ~.~ i know someone who has a better one name pikachu93 on sketchfab and it's more Minecraft looking

Sorry to burst your bubbles yo, but this guy didnt make any of the models on his sketchfab. They are all copied work from the actual games and he just slapped his name on there.

Also you models and textures could improve xander. Talk to me on skype some day.
By xanderindalzone
#169688 thats posible XD... i've got the mega latios model from oras in my computer, a friend send it to me to make somethingnthat i cant remember, and the model is still there :P
By harrymanhire
#169695 Hey elxanderOMG will you do something about the eyes on all of them i like the braixen model but when it zoomed in the eyes look a bit odd.Its all about the eyes lol and Fennekins tail needs to be a tiny bit bigger and the ears are a bit odd to. Sorry that you keep seeing me on here but i just love Fennekin Eevee and Zorua they are what make TeamZorua and talking to you is nice you know maybe we should meet on a server someday oh look a ip oh how did that get there lol ip: Hub.The-DarkGames.com it is a 4.2.2 server use /server and then click on pixelmon to join my game name is harrymanhire but i have a name on and its Zorua shohh don't tell them ;-)
By xanderindalzone
#169766 2 STAGE COMPLETED!!
By harrymanhire
#169775 Nice one man just got the last 2 to go and i found out what looked odd about Froakie's eyes they need to go down a tiny bit and a bit more round then Froakie will be 100%
By xanderindalzone
#170049 OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT REMIND ME THAT XD.... 18 ANIMATIONS IN TOTAL HOLY CRAP!! XD SO MUCH WORK
JOIN THE TEAM