By harrymanhire
#170426 I can't beleave that I just read all of that XD but yea what he said I think make sents but no mouth animation :( eleander please ask MrM if it is ok for a tired animation for Fennekin maybe he says no cos maybe he hates cute things

By xanderindalzone
#170446 the animators decide the style of their own animations, a pokemon has to move with vitalitity, with energy, and make him look tired is going to look boring, fennekin is a fox, foxes are similar to dogs, not cats, and dogs are always active and playful
By harrymanhire
#170449 Oh :( so your not the one to do animation ok then we'll what is the next pokemon you will do? And do you have a Eevee model? If you do have one can I see it?
By xanderindalzone
#170450 yes i am the one animating all of the starters
By xanderindalzone
#170499 definitely froakie, my favourite pokemon is greninja, i love everything about him and i love all his line
By harrymanhire
#170626 Hey why do you have that big pokeball for? And how do we know if one got animated for me to find out I have to click on it but will you maybe like change the name to say that it's animated or something because how can we tell if it is or not
JOIN THE TEAM