By GuardoUno
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Was there a need for this new topic? you could of updated your old one.

Ya sorry, completely forgot about that...

By Jack_Attack12
#7002 Textures good. But when i see it all i hear is "i got big buts and i can not lie ya muthfuc*in cant denie...." Take out they big hips. I like Haunts model alot better. but this could be good if you put the work into it
By GuardoUno
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Textures good. But when i see it all i hear is "i got big buts and i can not lie ya muthfuc*in cant denie...." Take out they big hips. I like Haunts model alot better. but this could be good if you put the work into it

Ya you're exactly right on the hips. I really messed that up. And I looked at Haunts model. Should've done that before creating one of my own. I think that simplicity beats my attempt at complexity. Haunt deserves to have the Machop model.
By GuardoUno
SPG wrote:photobucket gives you img code links, i dont understand why you dont use them

Thank you for helping me out. I just created a Photobucket account for this so I didn't know that there was an image code. I found it now so I won't make the same mistake in the future. Thanks.
By Gubba1995
GuardoUno wrote:
SPG wrote:photobucket gives you img code links, I dont understand why you dont use them

Thank you for helping me out. I just created a Photobucket account for this so I didn't know that there was an image code. I found it now so I won't make the same mistake in the future. Thanks.

You can also edit your pictures in the first page that everybody can see it.
By Ledia
GuardoUno wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Textures good. But when i see it all i hear is "i got big buts and i can not lie ya muthfuc*in cant denie...." Take out they big hips. I like Haunts model alot better. but this could be good if you put the work into it

Ya you're exactly right on the hips. I really messed that up. And I looked at Haunts model. Should've done that before creating one of my own. I think that simplicity beats my attempt at complexity. Haunt deserves to have the Machop model.

I don't think Haunt's model will ever be accepted. Haunts hasn't been around in a while and this model shows awesome potential! I really believe with just a few tweaks it could be game worthy. My two cents: I think the spikes on the head would look better from the front if they were actual blocks. Also, have you seen Edeodin's machoke? that is no simple model, yours would pair up nicely!

I really hope you haven't given up on this, it's the closest current Machop out there and very nicely textured! I think it looks really good over all! Don't get discouraged!
By GuardoUno
Xwaffle wrote:You need to give Machop more MUSCLES!

Ha I do but I kinda dropped him. Techne and I don't mix too well.
By Ledia
GuardoUno wrote:
Xwaffle wrote:You need to give Machop more MUSCLES!

Ha I do but I kinda dropped him. Techne and I don't mix too well.

So you've officially moved on? Alright, I'm going to list the model as 'unattempted' then... Wow there are so many abandoned machop's... maybe you could just stick it in the drop box for someone else to continue work on?
JOIN THE TEAM