Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PengoPenguin
#17430 so I was looking at my 3DS one day and remembered the games I lost in the void (a made up place where I say goes everything that I have lost for more then a year) and pokemon platnium came to mind so I decided maybe you guys should try adding the distortion world and matey catch garintina.

This is purely a suggestion made by friendly penguin, minecraft, and pokemon lover PengoPenguin. :mrgreen:

By Windjoe
#17439 I think the distortion world/dimension would be really cool but this will have to wait till the mod is at that gen. So this would probably have to wait till later but I think its an awesome idea. Also you probably should post legendary pokemon ideas on the legendary thread here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10
By PengoPenguin
Windjoe wrote:I think the distortion world/dimension would be really cool but this will have to wait till the mod is at that gen. So this would probably have to wait till later but I think its an awesome idea. Also you probably should post legendary pokemon ideas on the legendary thread here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10

ah okay and is merely a suggestion
P.S. there is a legendary pokemon thread? XD
JOIN THE TEAM