By DutchKroket
#16845 Some remixes/reorchestrated I made, I will be posting more soon!

Sootopolis - Need feedback

Verdanturf - Still not 100% happy

SS anne - Need feedback

PMD - Goodbye - Final

PMD - Sky Tower - Final

Route 202 - Probably Final

Any feedback? Ideas? Changes? Tell me!

By Burgy
#16880 They fit for Pokemon perfect, but it would sounds sorta weird in Minecraft
By DutchKroket
Burgy wrote:They fit for Pokemon perfect, but it would sounds sorta weird in Minecraft

I like them more non-minecrafty. Also, I have no yet found a good soundfont for minecraft, so this is what it is untill (or this is what it stays).

Update - Verdanturf town and legendary bird battle.
By MrMasochism
#16941 They do make my ears hurt a bit at present. Very little in the way of harmonisation going on so the tunes feel somewhat stranded in nothingness
By DutchKroket
MrMasochism wrote:They do make my ears hurt a bit at present. Very little in the way of harmonisation going on so the tunes feel somewhat stranded in nothingness

Just listen to the ones I made last (sootopolis5 and verdanturf) they are all fixed, can you give me a idea on how I can change them? or make them better? Because this just hurts =(
By MrMasochism
#16950 Add harmonisation to improve them. The issue with midi music (usually) is just that because they are limited to 2 or so instruments at once, no effort is made to provide any actual chordal harmonisation to fit with the main tune. By adding that in, the tune will suddenly sound 100x better but I guess then it wouldn't be awful pokemon music would it...
By DutchKroket
#16959 I'll try lowering the pitch and music sound (admin on the server suggested that) and more harmonisation. And midi music is the only good music that I can use on the program I use that is editable. But do you recommend any programs for me to use (I have fl studio)
By DutchKroket
#17389 Updated Verdanturf town, please give me some ideas on how to improve it!
By Windjoe
#17457 do do dah do
It sounds great to me Dutch, but I don't write music so I wouldn't know for sure.
By DutchKroket
#17784 Updated Sootopolis!
JOIN THE TEAM