By FluidCultist
#180904 Would love some feedback on the build!

EDIT: While playing around I noticed two things:
-You can't send out Pokemon on half slabs
-If you aim at the opposite sides head (On the odd block in the center) it'll send the Pokemon directly in the middle of the stadium

I saw some of the jaw-dropping submissions and thought no way can I make anything better, but I started to notice something, the lack of a generic gym, the type of gym we see in the games and anime wasn't present and I wanted just that small differences so you know what gym you're at but not enough to impact the pixelmon world. So I decided to make my own gym and this is the result!

This is a pre-made fire gym I built and I currently have a gym for every type!
I made it so it featured something I loved in the games a boring somehow tardis-y exterior with a fun interior, I really hope you enjoy my build and consider it for your structures.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrqlark7884rv ... s.zip?dl=1

Would really love some feedback on the build!

By bvanseghi
#180946 Images are broken.
By bvanseghi
#180988 Looks lovely. This could be wonderful for being used in servers via /struc command.

Very generic, so that could make it extremely adaptable for whatever gym needed by the server.
By FluidCultist
#180993 Speaking of adapting it to types, I'm currently redoing some files so that it all of the types have their own gym, basically the only difference will be they have a unique colour for the front window and a different stadium insideI currently have 5 presets so I'll update this soon with downloads once I'm done ;)
By bvanseghi
#180996 Why not just have the generic one, and the person that is using it can just modify it to how they like it? Saves memory, and saves time.
By FluidCultist
#181001 Wish I saw this sooner, Luckily I actually implemented a feature simpler to this in case they didn't like my design choices for the interior and whatnot but I have done all the types (at least I hope) so I'll update the page now EDIT: I've added the files for the download and added some better text to the overall page
By bvanseghi
#182311 Refer to the bottom of this post for feedback info: http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=22273
By FluidCultist
#182337 So it's ok? All it says at the bottom is MrM, apologizing to ME? Nonsense! I have *some* idea of what you guys have on your plate, being a mod owner myself.

I only bumped because I was hoping to gather more opinions without using other possibly annoying means.

Hope everything works out okay with that anonymous gym implementer.

Keep up the splendid work. Beta 5 is amazing!
JOIN THE TEAM