By Breloom
#1824 Introducing, the brand new pixelmon adventure map, pixelmon generations!
Ok, my old post got deleted, sooooo, im just going to post how close i am to done with the whole map, in a percentage:
22.5% Done
Anyways, this brand new map features (or will feature):
A brand new original region!
Secret places and items!
Eight more gyms plus elite four!
A safari zone!
A trade center and battle arena (for multiplayer)
Serveral biomes to catch different pokemon!

Things I have done:
4/11 Towns!
3/8 Gyms!
0/1 Safari zone!
3/? Routes!
0/1 Sign bug fix!
Screenshots coming NOW!!!:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Also, will somebody commit to use my map for a server (when its done?)
I attempted to run a server, but it didnt go very well...

So anyways, stay tuned for the (final) release of my map!
BTW, I had forgotten to update the download link! Whoops! anyways, just redownload it at "Download newest version" if you want to see my progress!
Download newest version here:http://www.mediafire.com/?cnjgo1ly794xrh7
Old versions:

(to get the map go into "%appdata%", then "minecraft", then "saves". Just extract the "World of Pixelmon" folder into your saves folder.)

(Just one other note: I am having a bug where some of my signs I placed turn blank randomly, so don't post anything complaining about that, I already know.)

By 1flapjack1
#2006 hey, im making a map as well, and here's a some simple advice. put up pics ASAP, and put up a download to get people into it and wait for the updates and dont lose interest in it. anyways, sound good. i will definitely follow the map as it goes!

good luck!
By Breloom
#2125 Thanks, will do! I'll have those screenshots up by tomorrow, and the download link up by today! Thanks for the tips.
By Breloom
#2828 BTW, I had forgotten to update the download link! Whoops! anyways, just redownload it at "Download newest version" if you want to see my progress!
By Breloom
#47212 This is discontinued indefinitely, or until I decide I have enough time to work on it.
JOIN THE TEAM