Ready for Approval?

76%
17%
7%
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:Oh... My.. God...

An idea just came to my mind, a really... stupid one.
Can you just imagine that tongue being animated to "wave" if you know what I mean? like ~
Oh god.

It's a great model there. Good job!

The animation should have it sticking it's tongue in and out. I think a wave is a little to scary.

By MrGirboto
karrybird wrote:you should change the texture of the tongue, that red down the center is really off putting... and make the whole texture lighter as well, to a more pale pink.
other than that, you've got yourself a great model here!

color changed
By Ledia
Jack_Attack12 wrote:You have alot of positive feed back! Put a poll up asking if it should go up for approval :)

I second! This model rocks! you should definitely put up a poll! Have you drop boxed yet?
By MrGirboto
Ledia wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:You have alot of positive feed back! Put a poll up asking if it should go up for approval :)

I second! This model rocks! you should definitely put up a poll! Have you drop boxed yet?

No i havent
By Ledia
#19257 You totally, absolutely, 100%, positively, more than likely, should!!! and post an approval poll! And I'm being over demanding! But it's because I love it!!! And you for making it!!!!!<3<3
By RecklessMetal
#22765 I really like this model :) I feel like the nose is a tad wierd, not alot, just a tad xD But other than that I LOVe it xD
By Hypnose
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:Oh... My.. God...

An idea just came to my mind, a really... stupid one.
Can you just imagine that tongue being animated to "wave" if you know what I mean? like ~
Oh god.

It's a great model there. Good job!

The animation should have it sticking it's tongue in and out. I think a wave is a little to scary.

XD Jumpy it may be more scary but it would also be hilarious~ Plus I don't think it sticking in and out would look right.. Can't really be sure till we see it though. :)
JOIN THE TEAM