By Boogaluke
Ledia wrote:It looks really great so far! Are you planning on finishing it or have you moved on to other projects? You're the only one really doing anything about Pinsir and the model is so close to game worthy! I'm sure if you re did the body to have an indentation and filled it with teeth, it'd be great!

If you have in fact abandoned it, would you be willing to drop box Pinsir so that someone else may be able to finish it? Still really hope you haven't, it's so cool!

Thank you for reviving this for me. I completely lost my drive to finish this model, and you replenished my will to do so. Check OP for an updated model.

By Ledia
#19194 I love the new shape! It'd probably be too difficult to redo the body to allow shaped teeth though, but it was practically required of the other pinsir in the approval thread... will you be attempting that or are you about to put a poll up? Either way, I'm so glad you came back to breath life back into this kick arse model, which ever path you take, you have my support!
By Boogaluke
#19217 Each teeth is actually modelled to move. They're all a 2x1x0 flat block. I just have to add a lip to the mouth for it to look better I guess
By Ledia
#19233 oh! maybe you should post it for an approval poll then! I just thought that they were a part of the texture. I would expect modeled teeth within an indented mouth to be animated, but this seems like a decent work around!
By Boogaluke
#19478 Alright I'll fix it up to make it a new shape. Shouldn't be too hard, it's just hard to find the time to do so at the moment
JOIN THE TEAM