By Lugswo
#19981 Okay. Decided to make the server whitelisted since idiots decide to grief. We weren't griefed bad, but a few houses were destroyed. SO YAY. go to the first post to see how to apply. If you were on the server before and aren't whitelisted, say so here... I may have forgotten you.
By Hobbit
#20006 Hey it's Hobbit (ojanguren)
IGN:ojanguren
BUILDING EXPERIENCE:done it for 3 to 4 years
KNOWLEDGE OF MOD:I have been playing the mod since it was first released so I know allot about the mod
ARE YOU A NUGGET:Not sure what it means so no
FAVORITE POKEMON:Tyranitar
By herobrine2012ds
#20009 IGN: herobrine2012ds
BUILDING EXPERIENCE: Yes, I have been a mod for 10 pixelmon servers and have helped to build many towns for the server.
KNOWLEDGE OF MOD: I have knowledge of all the pokemon and recipies.
ARE YOU A NUGGET: No
FAVORITE POKEMON:Umbreon
By bhoqure
#20200 IGN: Bhoqure13
BUILDING EXPERIENCE:quite a bit im a perfectionest/ocd person when i build so if its not done good, its rebuild time.
KNOWLEDGE OF MOD:which one i have my knowledge in both pixelmon and custom npc, i can create new music for custom npc and get new skins.
ARE YOU A NUGGET: sure why not
FAVORITE POKEMON: Typhlosion

(extra) alright i wanted to add this. I probably will not help build but i want to give you guys some building ideas. I to am making a pixelmon adventure map, due to there not being many out there besides alpine that i know of. I was wondering if we could work together and i could show you my whitelisted server i have built basically by myself with the exception of the spawn town. Add me on skype name is bhoqure actual name is chris frost.
JOIN THE TEAM