By Jack_Attack12
#19770 Steevee is to plain. I have to agree with hiroku on this... : ) Trainers are the same as pokemon.

By Rados
#19941 Why do you keep calling it steevee? Its very irritating honestly
By Jack_Attack12
#19945 Ive not called it that before(i dont think) you must get irritated very easy then :), and i got mixed up with eevee... Im sorry if your that bothered over such a little thing.
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Ive not called it that before(i dont think) you must get irritated very easy then :), and i got mixed up with eevee... Im sorry if your that bothered over such a little thing.

actually you have, and i corrected you
By Hiroku
SPG wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Ive not called it that before(i dont think) you must get irritated very easy then :), and i got mixed up with eevee... Im sorry if your that bothered over such a little thing.

actually you have, and i corrected you

Oh snap, he's on fire folks ;D
By RecklessMetal
#20258 SO, im going to go off topic (kind of) If Red got put in, would he be a stadard trainer, or would he have drops, and be super rare?
By Jack_Attack12
#20259 We were talking on a other post and i think he would be rare, with kinda a BOSS trainer?
By RecklessMetal
#20688 Ah, that does him justice, it would be a good idea sas well, to just make the Manga characters, and maybe eusine trainers the rarest trainers you could run into xD
By Dudeman
#20718 This looks awesome. Enough said.
By Hypnose
#20918 I love this model!~ Not really a surprise though, sense I haven't been disappointed with anything you've designed thus far. Honestly I've got quite a bit of envy toward great modelers like you. I'd love to put my artistic skills in this mod by modeling something but I just don't have the time or patience.
Sorry that wasn't really feedback.. Anyhow, amazing work. I don't think it needs any changes. Two thumbs up. :mrgreen:
JOIN THE TEAM