Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By REB99
#204471 Hello ! I've recently edited the base stats of mewtwo in the database . It does work , but after a fight Mewtwo's stats reset to the original ones , any idea why ? Could it be because of the server ? If so is there anyway i could stop that from happening since it's my server ?

By XpanD
#204472 Wait, database? That hasn't been in the mod for years. Which version are you on? We're up to 7.0.7 now (as Reforged), which uses external JSONs for editing this kind of stuff.
By REB99
#204475 I am up to 7.0.7 , and then i dont know how I managed to edit the database use h2 then . Anyway i tried editing the json , same thing happens .
By Jay113355
#204481 I'ma take a guess and say you're editing the client's files. In which the server will override them. You need to edit the stat jsons on the server side as only those will be used if you are on a server.
JOIN THE TEAM