Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SViper
#204429 Hello,
I wanna know if reforged will be updated to 1.14.4 minecraft version?
Can I use 7.0.7 version of reforged on 1.14.4 minecraft at all?
Thank you in advance for answering my stupid questions.

By XpanD
#204430 Forge for 1.14 isn't stable yet, though we'll likely start our move once that does go stable! For now, Pixelmon is 1.12.2 only.
By SViper
XpanD wrote:Forge for 1.14 isn't stable yet, though we'll likely start our move once that does go stable! For now, Pixelmon is 1.12.2 only.

Thank you for answering my stupid questions. I just asked those questions, because I'm waiting to play pixelmon since 1.13 MC version added new biomes. :-)
By SViper
#204500 Looks like Forge for Minecraft version 1.14.4 is finally releasing stable releases. So now I need wait patiently for Pixelmon come to Minecraft 1.14.4 version. :-) :P :-D 8-) :-)
By XpanD
#204501 It'll probably take a bit longer for it to become stable enough for us to use (and for stuff like SpongeForge to move over), but that's a good start!
By SViper
XpanD wrote:It'll probably take a bit longer for it to become stable enough for us to use (and for stuff like SpongeForge to move over), but that's a good start!

I feel 1.15 version of Minecraft will come out sooner then SpongeForge picks up 1.14.4, because 1.15 is coming Q4/by the holidays. So now we will need to wait, more likely, for 1.15 Forge and SpongeForge then for 1.14.4 SpongeForge. So now we need lots of patience with Forge and SpongeForge development, and hope that one day we can move on to the newer version of Minecraft.
By SViper
#204802 I suggest to give up on Sponge, because they gave up on newest minecraft versions and stuck at 1.12.2 version. I saying this, because I want play this mod with newer versions of game, because I do not play 1.12.2 anymore. So please release mod for newer versions of Minecraft.
JOIN THE TEAM