By Windjoe
#20457 I was playing on Vik's server/Justiscraft and I found somebody with a tiny Eevee xD

By GeneralEco
#32797 Yeah. They sized down all of the eevee sizes, so now they are all very small. That was amazing that that one was about as big as a half slab
By Rzxa
#32799 SO VERY CUTE! Lol
By Tom_X
GeneralEco wrote:Yeah. They sized down all of the eevee sizes, so now they are all very small. That was amazing that that one was about as big as a half slab

Lies, every Pokemon can be as big as a Snorlax or small as this Eevee, the update just made Pokemon spawn with different growths, it didn't affect just eevee's.
By Andrew
#33900 I got a really really really small trapinch on Yokons server.
By KuryoZT
Tom_X wrote:Lies, every Pokemon can be as big as a Snorlax or small as this Eevee, the update just made Pokemon spawn with different growths, it didn't affect just eevee's.

Lol no, it wouldn't be good. Imagine a Gyarados as small as this eevee, I can't.
But yeah, growths are awsome, and they get bigger with levels too, nobody ever mentions that.
By Windjoe
#37248 Lol I like my pokes huge, tiny ones are just, ehh.
By lugiaisbeast101
Windjoe wrote:Lol I like my pokes huge, tiny ones are just, ehh.

I would have to agree unless a shadow lugia appears the size of that eevee, totally different story.
By KuryoZT
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I would have to agree unless a shadow lugia appears the size of that eevee, totally different story.

A lugia that size would be horrible, you wouldn't see anything, and riding it seems more like animal cruelty than anything.
I prefer, if anyone cares, my pokes the size opposite of normal, for example huge eeveelution and tiny gyarados, like that I always know what size my pokes take :mrgreen:
JOIN THE TEAM