Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By slivingston97
#204721 I've seen there are other topics about this but I'm unsure my issue is the same.

I downloaded Gameshark version 6.0.3 for MC version 1.12.2 (forge 14.23.5.2838) and am currently playing single player. Pixelmon works fine but when I go to my mods the Gameshark is disabled and enabling cheats doesn't help. The "Unavailable" blip doesn't even appear on the screen.

"I receive a "you do not have permission to use this command" error message when typing a prompt with the Gameshark.

Do I still need to download something else? I feel like I'm missing something.

By Flashback083
#204722 For the command error try /op or open to lan then enable cheat
And you enable in the config the mod ? Then /gameshark reload
Also check your button config to open the menu maybe its mess with another mod ^^
By DrnkAussie
#210047 Have you edited the .json file for gameshark to show "enabled:true"
"yourminecraftfoldername"/config/gameshark/gameshark.json
right click and edit top line should read "enabled:false chsnge false to true and try that
By EllaLoves
#213476 When I'm in either the overworld, the end, or the nether, the mod will not guide me to any of my selected Pokémon.
But when I'm in the Ultra Dimension which is made for the Pixelmon mod, it works fine.
JOIN THE TEAM