Discord: Click here to get the invite
- Custom Terrain Generation: PokeXplore uses a heavily modified version of Biome Bundle for its terrain. The modifications were made to better accommodate Pixelmon. For example, by default, Biome Bundle doesn't have the vanilla-biome diversity required to have all Pixelmon available in the world. The modifications fix that, and also add in things like Shrines and dungeons with Pixelmon Spawners (see below). NOTE: You do *not* have to install Biome Bundle in order to play on this server, because the mod was removed after the map was generated. The only required mod is Pixelmon.
- Dungeons with Pixelmon Spawners: If you're here, you probably know about "Ghost Towers". On PokeXplore, Ghost Towers aren't the only structures with spawners! You can find castles, cemeteries, pyramids, and other dungeons which contain Pixelmon Spawners of varying types, not just Ghosts!
- Popular Pixelmon plugins: GTS, Wondertrade, Hunts, Plushies, Pokedisguises, Pokebuilder
- Auras - Right now we have some basic Auras. But here's a teaser for amazing things in our future: https://streamable.com/m3esg
- Player Gyms
- Free EV Training Area
- All Ride Pokemon enabled
- All External Moves enabled
- Craftable Rare Candy
- Land Claiming (Grief Prevention)
- Keep Inventory
- Unlimited Homes
- Fast Leaf Decay
- If the only reason you're doing something is to deliberately annoy or inconvenience another player (and your actions go beyond "a prank between friends"), it's probably against the rules.
- The full list of rules can be found here.
Statement from the Owner:
I've been playing Pixelmon since 2014, but in all of that time it never felt like any server was "the one" for me. So I began to create my own in May 2019, and released PokeXplore to the public last November. My goal from the start was "create a server I would have fun playing on", and that goal shines through in every aspect of the server.
I pride myself on:
- Participating in the community - I'm extremely active on the server itself, and have the third-highest playtime out of all players even after 4 months.
- Responding to feedback - I personally respond to every suggestion from players (which are made in our suggestions channel on Discord), even ones that I decline or otherwise can't implement. I always explain why I am or am not implementing a suggestion.
- Accommodating all player types - There are lots of different play styles, and it's my goal to allow everyone to do the thing they enjoy most without "falling behind" in the server economy. Mining, crafting Pokeballs, catching Pokemon, breeding Pokemon, fighting NPC trainers, grinding boss loot, hunting for chest loot, and more are *all* equally viable ways of making server-money.
- Getting the details right - There are lots of small, easy things that many server owners never enable or fix, because they don't actually play Pixelmon themselves. This includes turning off aggressive Pokemon, allowing Auto Anvil Reloading, increasing the teleport height of Elevators, and others. These tiny features add up, and lead to a greatly improved Quality of Life.