By Mach
#204985 Is there a possibility for these 2 late Gen 7 forms be added to the mod? I suggest this feature as Eevee and Pikachu are among the most popular mon in the series and the special partner form makes them both usable without the need for evolution. These would also be rather easy to add (forgoing the accessory feature), as they only have individualized moves and stat changes (I think) that make them rather fun to use. These could be accessible from the starter menu or given by an NPC, both would be rather easy to add to the game.

P.S. If I may make a personal request of the mod, would it be possible to break game-cannon in order to give Flareon access to blazing kick or fire lash, as he only has access to flare blitz and fire fang neither of which are always preferable (and swap its speed and sp. attack but this is just ignorable wishful thinking)?

By SKyTheThunder
#204986 Partner Pikachu/Eevee are planned iirc.

We will however keep battle mechanics as they are in the original games, including move sets. Any changes would only confuse players.
By proclarushtaonasat
#207349 I wonder, if it would be possible, to make special versions of pokemon, like partner eevee, or spiky eared pichu avaiable by breeding.
Like its a rare mutation or something. Or how some pokemon need special incenses or other held items to give birth to certain pokemon, like munchlax, or how breeding pikachu holding a light ball makes a pichu with volttackle, breeding eevees that can use extreme evoboost, have a small chance of producing a partner eevee when breeding.
also since partner eevees dont evolve, but have signature moves for each of the eeveelutions types, giving them the evolution stones could be used to teach those moves, like giving it a water stone makes it learn splishy splash.
By OmegaKatana
#212683 I am aware this is a 2 year old post, but I too would love to see these happen. Being new to the pixelmon community, was this cancelled or just said to be in development but never was? This addition would help pokemon such as eevee and Pikachu have a chance against their much stronger evolutions. I see no reason why this can't be in the mod. This could just be personal bias since I love eevee but this would at least recognise let's go. As for how they would be obtained, maybe they could be for people who have raised their eevee or Pikachu to max friendship but don't wish to evolve it. I am just making it up as I go along, but since they wouldn't require too much work and are stronger variations of beloved pokemon, I would really think the mod pack would benefit from its addition
JOIN THE TEAM