Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Uzaak
#205339 I'm currently working in a new Pixelmon map and I'm having trouble understanding how to create the Better Spawner config file. I have auto-generated the file and have read the Wiki-related documentation, but it lacks more basic and straightforward examples.

Say, for instance, I want the area from x=10,z=10 to x=20,z=20 in my map to spawn Rattatas during the day and Gastlys during the night. Is that possible? How do I do that?

I am currently using Pixelmon Spawner blocks for that, but Better Spawner feels like the right solution. I just don't understand how to use it yet.

By Uzaak
#205378 Thanks, that plugin actually makes life easier in a lot of ways. I was indeed looking for ways to make a pokemon uncatchable and to add moves. But where is the code? This github repo only has releases and a Readme file... no code and no branches anywhere. Are you the maintainer?
JOIN THE TEAM