Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By NPOWO3106
#206138 I've been playing on this server for a while now and i have to say that I'm really pleased with the server, the people and all the other things in it. I'm really happy i found this kind of server for pixelmon and i cant say how happy i am
By VoiDBoi
#206196 Joined recently and so far it has been a blast! Nice people, helpful staff and even a story mode. I'm definitely planning to stay and see where my pixelmon adventures take me next. They also have helpful warps and a nice kits. And to round it off there's a crate system with awesome rewards. Overall a very nice server :)

-from VoiD_Boi
By rtrex762
#206235 Although I'm still pretty new to the sever, everyone has been very kind and helpful, always offering to help me out. I have also been having fun with all the people that are on the server, and that's what makes me want to keep playing!

- rtrex762-
By Firecx
#206237 Loving this server so far. Great community and economy. If your looking for a lowkey chill server with an easy economy that is not a total grind this is the server for you. Ive only put 11h in so far but can easily say htis is the best pixelmon server i have joined so far!
By Zombiecraft201
#206285 I enjoy playing on this server because it has a kind community free-roam world, fun events each week. I think that the server is set up amazingly, and of all the servers I have tried this one is the best and I will stick with it for a long time. (Zombiecraft201)
JOIN THE TEAM