By Tahlavos17
#206824 This would I "THINK" would be a great idea to have a storage feature similar to Pokemon Home where if you own / play on a SMP that gets reset every so often to store you most prized Pokemon in a small system that allows you to keep them safe between resets. I see the feature being useful for certain servers that charge you for certain Pokemon, and if let's say a kid with limited funds from their parents don't want to keep shilling out the cash for the kid to have his favorite Pokemon on the server could get a bit costly a best to down right annoying at the server owners. I see this helping keep things running smoothly for certain players. I would like to know what are your thoughts on this idea.

By SKyTheThunder
#206825 I don't think many servers would be happy about players circumventing their intended progression and instantly importing battle perfect teams.
By Tahlavos17
SKy2008 wrote:I don't think many servers would be happy about players circumventing their intended progression and instantly importing battle perfect teams.

True, but I see that there should be that option for players. I could see this idea being offered up as another possible annual pay option, or be worked into a paid rank for many servers could utilize to keep players playing. The idea could be refined that certain boxes could be allowed for a select number of Pokemon. I know on the PokeClub Servers before they merged with PokeZone they reset the maps every so many months, just to keep resources fresh, but they were charging a fee for Legendary Pokemon. I know that there maybe a few server owners who would possibly not use the feature, but I feel that this idea would be a great idea for those who would. This idea could be released as a side mod now that I've had a chance to fully think about it (I was thinking deeper into this idea while typing this reply, and with the research of certain factors), but I can fully understand the disagreement with server owners wanting to have a perfect team. I think if this idea comes through that there should be a few limits on the feature whether it's a side mod, or a baked in feature for Pixelmon, maybe even Pixelmon Extras.
By ZodiacBullYT
#206838 There have been servers in the past that have done things like this when doing resets. It's a plugin already I believe, just under a different name that I can't remember.

So servers do already have the option to do this for their players when they want to reset the world, without us adding it to the mod directly.
By Tahlavos17
xXxCH45Y8U11xXx wrote:There have been servers in the past that have done things like this when doing resets. It's a plugin already I believe, just under a different name that I can't remember.

So servers do already have the option to do this for their players when they want to reset the world, without us adding it to the mod directly.

I honestly didn't know that there was a plugin for servers to allow players to store their Pokemon in a safe spot between resets. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
JOIN THE TEAM