Is it finished?

79%
21%

By karrybird
#20527 this looks pretty good!
i would darken the lines of the mouth and eyes just a bit, this is because that shade of brown is really dark and just swallows up those lighter lines.

and i would flip those leaves so they are facing the front instead of being helicopter like. :)
By KuryoZT
#20553 This looks great! I agree with karry, the mouth diseppear in the eye-line. Love the eyes, look anime-like, lol.
But for the head-leaves, maybe it doesn't really matter if like that or turned 90 degrees, couldn't that just be done in animation, the helicopter like thing they do?
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:this looks pretty good!
i would darken the lines of the mouth and eyes just a bit, this is because that shade of brown is really dark and just swallows up those lighter lines.

and i would flip those leaves so they are facing the front instead of being helicopter like. :)

Wow Karry saying darken! lol Just kidding. I'll do that. But the leafs should stay the same because if you've ever seen an aerial view of sunkern it will be helicopter like.
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
karrybird wrote:this looks pretty good!

Wow Karry saying darken! lol Just kidding. I'll do that. But the leafs should stay the same because if you've ever seen an aerial view of sunkern it will be helicopter like.

haha, i know, weird right?

but i usually tell people to lighten the grey because it contrasts with the rest of the colors too much. (i.e. black lines on a seel is a little too extreme) since there are dark colors here, you will need to bring those lines out more or they will simply vanish. :)

but the pictures of sunkern that i've seen, you can plainly see the leaves from the front view.
By SubGenesis
#20623 The leaves also at different angles so you should probably split up the flat block if you have used the same block for both leaves

Besides the pokemon being terrible your model is so far looking very nice!
By Sundial_MC
#20703 Nice job on this!
On the corner-things of the body, could you try to add 45 degrees rotated blocks, to just make it prettier? Give it a go. If it doesn't work, it's still fine :3
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:Nice job on this!
On the corner-things of the body, could you try to add 45 degrees rotated blocks, to just make it prettier? Give it a go. If it doesn't work, it's still fine :3

What do you mean by corner things?
By Sundial_MC
Jumpyporcupine wrote:

AHH I MEANT THE SIDES THE SIDES
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:

AHH I MEANT THE SIDES THE SIDES

Gotcha.
JOIN THE TEAM