Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By pixelsarefood99
#207479 71.88.150.83

We are putting on new admins, new mods, developers, server support designers etc. We will build many worlds together. There is a spawn which is really nice and there is trainers there with a shopkeeper holding rare candy. Be sure to read the rules!

*** Basically ***
This is a new server with new worlds being created we need staff and help building

PokeNexus

http://pokenexusmc.enjin.com/
Full instructions for the mod and where to put it are found on this URL.
Please note that we will not tolerate spammers or cheaters.

I hope you enjoy using the mod and please come to my server. We need staff!
:party:

Message me IEatPixels / pixel389
Well if you need anything contact me on the forums as I Eat Pixels or comment on the blog post at the HOMEPAGE of pokenexusmc

* THANK YOU *

By pixelsarefood99
tank311 wrote:how do i join
pixelsarefood99 wrote:http://pokenexusmc.enjin.com/ You guys can join by going on your address bar and typing

pokenexusmc.enjin.com

''

Please join we do have Creative and I'm remaking the starter right now.
By pixelsarefood99
#207824 We have 6 islands you can play on they all have homes for new players and they are very nice just use your shears and join to become a part of a huge adventure. We are putting on new owners, new admins, new mods. NPC editor role is available too. We have three worlds coming soon. World one is for homes. World 2 is for a wild warp. World 3 is for building and visiting gyms. World 4 is for a plots world for the builders. :-) :-) :-) :-)
JOIN THE TEAM